1. You are placed in a position for breakthrough!
○Luke 11:9 “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”
2. You are protected from temptation!
○Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
3. You are delivered from the struggle!
○Psalms 34:17 “ The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.”
4. You and your household are healed!
○2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
5. You are strengthened where there is weakness!
○Romans 8:26 “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”
6. You are visited in your dreams by the Lord!
○Jeremiah 33:3 “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
7. You are rewarded like none other!
○Matthew 6:6 “But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.”
8. You are released from any sickness!
○James 5:15 “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
9. You are released from self-doubt and worry!
○1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your anxiety and worry upon him; for he careth for you.”
10. You are placed in the peace of God!
○Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
11. You are blessed with the supplication of the Lord!
○Ephesians 6:18 “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.”